Monday, July 21, 2008

Married Life

So now Nathan has decided that he loves being married. He wants to know why we didn't do it sooner. He also tells me that had he known that when you got married you could have 300 thread count sheets, he would have done it sooner. Very funny N Dub! I tried every trick in the book and all it took was 300 thread count sheets!

As you can see, Nathan has a great sense of humor and he remains my very best friend. We have so much fun together. Often times at night we turn out the lights and have a giggle fest. He often tells me that if we were in third grade, he would pull my pig tails. My favorite thing to do is steal his pillow when he gets out of bed or lifts his head in any way. I lay there and giggle as if he won't know what just happened. Now if he has to get out of bed...the pillow goes with him so that I don't steal it.

We love attending and serving at church together as well as spending time with family and friends. We both love our in laws. We both got great ones! We adore our three nieces and one nephew and take every opportunity we can to spend time with them.


We manage to stay busy, maybe even a little too busy. Both of our Mom's remind us that we "go too much." Weekends are often jam packed with activity and more things to do around the house than what anyone could possibly expect to get done.

After about three years of being married we noticed that our arms and laps were lonely and we decided it was time to start a family. As we usually do, we had a plan. One homegrown and one adoption. No problem, right? Well, God had another plan. Stay tuned...

3 comments:

Mandy said...

300 thread count sheets, huh? I didn't realize that he was so easily persuaded! :) I am enjoying reading the story of "you"!!

Micah and Sunny said...

Does that mean the next post is about baby?!?!?!?!? haha. I have loved reading your story. Can't wait to hear the continuation.

You are in our prayers.

Sunny K

Yvonne and Eric said...

Oh, I'm so excited that you're thisclose to finding out who your baby is! I can't stand it! I love reading your story (but am hoping for a late breaking news interruption!).

Yvonne