Sunday, June 14, 2009

We Really Should Get Out More...

Check this out...








Maybe we need to get out more if we thought this looked like fun. This is a tree that was knocked down in the storm Thursday night not far from our house. No telling how long that tree had been there. Don't you know Owen wondered what in the world we were doing! I do have to say that he cried when Nathan took him off that log...he wanted to stay and play. I was starting to get a little creeped out at the thought of being locked in the cemetary all night.



3 comments:

Sisters said...

Okay...I laughed outloud about the being locked in the cemetery. It reminded me of stories you used to tell Melissa and me about your little cemetery visits. I just love you!
AJL

Jennifer said...

That is one impressive downed tree!

Anonymous said...

So Sweet boy~!!!
Maybe he will felt the wonderful of nature, i think.~

Oh! i want see him ;)

Mrs Yang& KooKie in Seoul