Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Happy 2nd Birthday Owen


Today our sweet boy turned 2! In this video he is opening a dinosaur train. Video is complete with his best Dino "Roar!" We celebrated at home tonight with a cupcake cake (Elmo and Big Bird), his favorite meal (Meatballs) and presents. We had a great time. Here is a collage of all the fun!

Now...one quick story about how smart he is. Of course I think he's smart...I'm his Mom! I was getting the Easter stuff ready for storage and he asked to play with the colored cups we used for dying eggs. I walked away for a minute and he came and found me to show me what he had done. He put the appropriate color plastic egg in matching plastic cup (green eggs in green cup, blue in blue and so on). I was amazed!

We feel so blessed to be Owen's parents. We never forget what a miracle our family is. My prayer for Owen is that he grows up to be a man who loves God and whom God uses.

Thank you to all of you who love us and support us! We are overwhelmed when we think about how many people support us and love our little boy!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Happy Birthday, Owen! Love that dinsaur roar!

Dina said...

What a sweetie!! Happy Birthday Owen!