Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Spa Day Was A Success!




From the bottom of our hearts, thank you to all of you who participated in the Spa Day to raise money for our adoption! Words can't express how touched we are that so many people care about us so much. Thank you especially to Patti, Amy, Melissa, Brittney, Carla, Debbie, Becca, Stacy, Tasha and Missy for donating your time and effort. I know there are a lot of others who helped with refreshments and I want you to know we appreciate it all. I have the best friends a girl could ask for!

By the way, everyone looked fantastic when they left. Our eyebrows, finger nails and hair will never be the same. And...how spoiled are we to the best massage therapist in the world (my sister in law swears by that and she's gotten a lot of massages in a lot of places - that didn't sound right - I meant geographically of course).

No new baby news - hopefully soon!

Have a great week!

5 comments:

Nicole said...

I love the spa day idea!! That is great!

amy said...

wish we could have been there. and no, we're not gonna talk about all the places i've been massaged! =) glad it was a success. looks like everyone had fun. hope you're feeling better!

amy said...

ps....love the new look!

Sisters said...

Love the new page and love that it was a success
AJL

Mandy said...

I am so sorry we couldn't make it! My kids had two basketball games out of town that conflicted with the time!! I'm so glad it was a success! One of the girls from my school went and said it was great!