Monday, November 17, 2008

I've Been Tagged


My friend Jennifer aka the "3 Gals and A Guy" has tagged me and this is a different type of tag then normal. Here are the rules:

* Grab the nearest book.
* Open the book to page 56.
* Find the fifth sentence.
* Post the text of the next two to five sentences.
* Don't dig for your favorite book, the cool book or the intellectual one. Pick the closest.
* Tag five people to do the same.

If you know anything about us, you know that Nathan and I have a LARGE book collection. I thought this would be a fun tag. So, I decided to go with the book I am currently reading, "Carried Safely Home, The spiritual legacy of an adoptive family." I have read a lot of parenting and adoption books lately, but this is not my only are of interest when it comes to reading. I haven't made it to page 56, so this should be interesting. So...here is goes

"When it comes to the week of God's promises about prayer, I wonder which one to include. Maybe it should be "whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it and it will be yours. But children are so earnestly literal - what if they pray, believing for something that God does not give?"

Good question! I can't wait to get to that part of the book to find out what she has to say on the matter.



So, I think I'm going to tag:
Sunny
Yvonne
Dania
Abby
Amy T


2 comments:

Dania Efird said...

Okay, so no book was nearby, so an Entertainment Weekly Magazine will have to do! No fifth sentence. Just a large picture of cutie James Franco and a quote, "Its about working with people I really believe in. IT's not like I say, I need to do a blockbuster now."

Jennifer said...

That's great Emily. You need to post again when you get to the answer!