Thursday, October 30, 2008

FREE!



Ok, so who doesn't love free stuff? A friend at work told me about some websites that she knew of that offered free stuff for babies. Now...I've become obsessed! I thought I would let all of you in on the fun!

First, my all time favorite free stuff site is Dolly Parton's Imagination Library .When you register your little one on this website, your child will receive a free hardback book each month from birth to age 5. All books are age appropriate and gender specific. I signed Owen up when we first received his referral and just last Saturday in the mail came his very first book.

This link will give you great information about car seats. It will even let you put in information about your car seat and your car type and it will tell you if they are compatible. How cool is that?

We all ready received a free sippy cup from Juicy Juice by registering on their site.

We also received free Enfamil formula by registering here.

Most baby companies will be glad to send you free stuff, along with monthly emails and coupons. In these tight economic times, any extra savings will help.

Here are a few more of the sites I visited and registered with:

Beech Nut Baby Food
Gerber
Earth's Best Baby Food
Johnson and Johnson Baby
Pampers
Huggies
Luvs

You can also receive a welcome baby letter from the President by going to the White House website and filling out information there too.

So...do you know of any others? I would love to hear your suggestions.

One final thought...would you please to remember to pray for my friend Sunny? She and her husband accepted a referral of a baby boy Jude just a few short days after we accepted Owen's referral. Jude was involved in an accident while in Korea and is now hospitalized. Please pray for them as they not only are ready to have their baby home, but they are concerned about his health as well. Sunny is a wonderfully fun, outgoing and positive person. "Meeting" her has been one of the joys of our adoption journey.

2 comments:

Sisters said...

I lovee the Imagination Library...I am so glad you are receiving the books. Such fun!
AJL

Micah and Sunny said...

Oh, you are so thoughtful, Emily. Thank you, thank you, thank you for the call to prayers. I can so tell that many people are praying for us and we are so grateful.

Love the free stuff ideas, too. I watch your blog everyday...I think you are going to get the fastest TC ever!!!

Sunny