Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Dreams!

In an attempt to "enjoy the journey" I am taking advantage of things I know I won't be able to do much of once the baby is here (sleep, watch t.v., surf the net).

In my attempt to enjoy sleep for last time in several years, the strangest thing has been happening to me. I have been having the strangest dreams lately! It has been several years since I have even been able to remember any of my dreams, but here lately, I can even remember dreams from a short nap.

In most of my dreams, there are very familiar people to me (family and close friends) and the situations don't seem terribly odd - they kind of fit with what is going on with that person. I am not one who believes that dreams have a hidden meaning, but I wonder if I just happen to have a lot on my mind. I have heard of pregnant women having weird dreams and I wondered if something similar was happening to me. Any other adoptive or waiting to adopt parents out there had this happen to them?

Hey! If nothing else I did get a great gift idea for two of my friends who are retiring. Seriously, it is a cute idea and I may go with it! Isn't that weird?

1 comment:

Yvonne and Eric said...

OH MY GOSH!! Last week I dreamed we were referred a girl named Rose who had a medical condition with her eyes, so we were waiting for a dr's opinion before accepting. In my dream, I even knew that she was born Dec 13, 2007. Rose is NOT one of the girl names we're considering and it's definitely not a Korean name, so I have NO idea what that was about!! It was incredible, though, how vivid the dream was.

Nice to know that, even if I am going crazy, at least I have company! :)

YvonneW