Monday, May 26, 2008

I Love Links!

Don't you love blogging? I think it gives us a chance to connect with other people who share similar journeys (adoption, motherhood, Christianity, whatever...) and it gives a chance to "peek in someone else's windows" to see what goes on in there home. My dear friend, Melissa, pointed out to me that we also don't spend time talking over the back fence like we used to and this is a way for us to know what is going on with our "neighbors." Anyway, I love to write my blog and read other's blogs.

I saw this idea on another blog and I thought it was a great one. If you are out "there" let me know. Send a reply with your name, a little bit about you and your blog address. Feel free to link my blog to yours if you want and I will assume it is ok to do the same.

Hope you all are enjoying the extra day of your weekend!

4 comments:

Sisters said...

Hi, Em. I am Abby Jo you know where you can find me :)

Micah and Sunny said...

Hey Emily...you know that I peek over your fence. Oh...my...can you believe all the babies pouring in to their families. Yikes! You and I are getting so close. Oh, my tummy is turning with nerves and excitement. Let us know when there is any news!!!!!!

Sunny K

Kty said...

Thanks for linking to us! Now I can peek over your fence too! It's like reading someone else's journal! I love it, too! Katy at waitingforhim.wordpress.com

Cindy said...

Hello Emily,
I am Cindy O from NC and am the proud mama of two beautiful children from India. We adopted both through Dillon International.

Please visit my blog if you would like: www.durbaswarnadip.blogspot.com

I am addicted to blogging so I will add you to my links. .

I saw your blog listed on another blog so I wanted to make my presence known instead of lurking in the background!!

Later.