Sunday, August 31, 2008

Dr. Kim



Dr. Kim, Duk Whang is the founder and Chairman of the Board of Eastern Social Welfare Society/ESWS. In this video he is shown demonstrating his fatherly devotion and dedication to each child in Eastern's care. He is to praying a special blessing over this child as he does for each child prior to his/her departure to their new adoptive family.

I am always moved when I see this and other videos like it. I am so happy to know that someone cares enough about our baby to lift him/her up to our Heavenly Father. I know many of you pray for our baby. Thank you! We feel your prayers! To my adoptive blogging friends, I am praying for your babies too and praying they all come home safe and soon.


2 comments:

Micah and Sunny said...

Hey Emily...Just checking in (I do about 504 x a day!!!! :) Wanted you to know that I just said a prayer for us that God's perfect timing would be displayed in our lives. God is so good. Deut. 33:12 "Let the one the Lord Loves rest safely in Him. The Lord gurards him all day long. The one the Lord loves rests in His arms."

Here's to a great week! God bless.

Rachelle said...

Hey emily, Just wanted to say I love your blod...I too am waiting for my child through adoption...Lot's of Prayers for all the paperwork...=) Rachelle