Thursday, January 29, 2009

First Day Back at Work...

and oh my, how I missed seeing this face all day. He did great at his Grandma's today. Nathan and I both made it by to see him and feed him at lunch.

I have had a great six weeks off work, plus I got a "bonus day" because of bad weather. I have enjoyed every minute spent getting to know Owen better and I found myself watching the clock closely for the minute I could dart out the door to pick him up. We must now move on to our new routine of early to bed and early to rise (reality).

He is learning how to do so much and every day he shows us more of his personality. He is so silly. He can play round and round the garden, he can give you five and clap along with what ever you are doing (or whatever they are clapping for on t.v.). We spend a lot of time at our house laughing at and with him. What did we do before he came along?

Thank you to all of you who prayed for us today!

1 comment:

Tracy said...

I know how hard it must be to go back to work. But now you have a beautiful little face to great you when you leave work and head home. A baby changes everything!

Tracy