Saturday, December 13, 2008

Count Down to Korea - Day 5

TGIF! I am so glad it is Friday. I have so much to do at home and I am glad I will be there to do it. My hairstylist squeezed me in for a haircut. It was so weird to be able to have a flexible schedule for my next appointment since I will be off work. It stuck me that either I will have to have childcare (how weird is that) or Nathan will have to be at home or Owen will have to go with me (doesn't sound like such a good option). Our life is about to change! Did I mention I am OLD! I have had some habits like getting my haircut after work, sleeping in on Saturday and waking up at the last minute on weekdays and Sundays for a long time. All of that is about to change. We are ready (I think...are you ever ready?).

Sleeping last night did me a world of good, but about 9:00 we were both about ready to crash. It was an early night to bed with not much sleep. There is much to be done on Saturday. Nathan estimated that he has about 19 hours of work to do. Crack me up! Please pray for us as we do attempt to conquer the world on Saturday.

3 comments:

Dania Efird said...

Good luck!

Mandy said...

I am so excited for you guys! During our prayer circle at school, I shared your good news, and asked for God's hand to continue to guide you as you bring Owen home-- and I got the goosebumps asking for it, and before I could comment on getting them, several other women said it gave them the goosebumps! Your journey is so touching to even strangers; but, mostly it's the knowledge of God's hand in this all that make it even greater! I will be checking in daily, and praying without ceasing!

Dania Efird said...

Lucky for Nathan, there are 24 hours in a day, I just hope you didn't sleep late!
Brent