Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Count Down to Korea - Day 7


Seriously...I woke up today wondering if the whole thing was a dream! Assuming it was not...off to work I go.

Guess what also happened yesterday? Our roofer called and said they were starting on our roof this week. We are thrilled because it will be done before we leave and before Owen gets home.

Today was full of more well wishes and lists of things that have to be done.

Nathan's parents took us out to dinner as a celebration (Asian food, of course). We had a great time. They came over to answer a few baby room questions and for me to check out the curtains that Grandma (aka - Nathan's Mom - Doris) made for Owen's room. They are too cute! I will post a tour of his room soon (maybe before we leave, but no promises).

After doing this post and folding the "baby things" that I washed in Dreft (doesn't that scent just make you think baby?)...I am off to bed. Hopefully I can sleep better tonight.

Still Amazed!

6 comments:

Leigh Ann said...

love the countdown thing. love it. Can we really all come to the airport, Rachel said something about it? I don't won't to overwhelm you guys. I just can't wait.

Dania Efird said...

I didn't sleep at all last night just in HOPES that we would get to leave next week too! I'm off to fold sweet baby things as well! Have a great day!

Anonymous said...

i am so excited for you, Emily! just know that you have old friends and new friends praying for you all over the world. i am loving your count down...this is so exciting!!!! can't wait to see pics of owen's room---wow!
sugar

Sisters said...

You get to have him home for Christmas. How wonderful is that? What a dream come true! You can a have a family picture in front of the Christmas tree, we love that tradition!
I will have to call you and set up a time to come and pinch his chubby cheeks while we are in the Fort.
Julie

Sisters said...

You get to have him home for Christmas. How wonderful is that? What a dream come true! You can a have a family picture in front of the Christmas tree, we love that tradition!
I will have to call you and set up a time to come and pinch his chubby cheeks while we are in the Fort.
Julie

Micah and Sunny said...

Oh my goodness...it is SOOOOO soon that we are going to get to see Owen exactly where everyone needs him to be...in his mommy and daddy's arms!!

Cannot wait for you, friend!!!