Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Guess Who's Going to Korea!?!?!


We are! Pack your bags Owen - Momma and Daddy are on their way!

We are in total shock! I broke down and finally called Jan at Dillon this morning! She said "Emily, I can't believe you called me. I was looking up your number to call you!" I asked what our good news was and she said we were free to travel! I can't believe it! We had given up on a before Christmas date, but God made a way! It is truly a miracle and our prayers have been answered! We received Emmigration Permission, Passport and Travel Clearance all in the same day!

We don't have the full details yet, but we are looking at leaving next week. By a week from Friday, we could be seeing our baby boy! The level of excitement and business at our home is stunning! We almost don't know where to start!

Gotta run...more details later...I must make a to do list!


17 comments:

Tara said...

Congratulations!!!! I am so happy for you. Your heart must be about to jump right out of your chest. I will be praying for safe travels for your family.

Love,
Tara

Becca said...

PTL!!!!!YEA! Have a great trip. You'll remember that first moment of seeing him forever!

Mama E said...

HOORAY! Your post gave me chills!! I'm so thrilled for you!

Happy Packing! :)

Dania Efird said...

Again, we are so excited for you guys! And praying that we get the same awesome news soon! I love it that you need to make a list! I will be making plenty as well when we get our call!

Tracy said...

WAHOOO... Have a fun and safe trip. Enjoy your beautiful baby.

Tracy

Anonymous said...

I am so happy for you!! WOW!! What a Christmas miracle. God Bless!
Sugar

Jennifer said...

That is so awesome! You all are going to have some kinda Christmas this year!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations you guys! Praise the Lord the wait is almost over!
Katy P

Anonymous said...

So excited for you!!!!

Leigh Ann said...

tonight before i closed down the computer for the night, I thought let me check Nathan and Em's blog just to check on little Owen. it broke my heart on Sunday when Nathan said no news....I'M SO PUMPED, I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT HE WILL BE HERE SO SOON! I CAN'T WAIT FOR YOU TO GET BACK HOME! CONGRATS

Lisa said...

Merry Christmas to you!! Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

This is sooooo exciting! Congratulations Emily and Nathan! (We miss you guys!)

Dale & Susan DeWoody

Yvonne and Eric said...

YAY!! Go get Owen already - I have a feeling he's going to have TONS of presents to unwrap come Christmas morning! :)

Yvonne

Unknown said...

What a perfect gift of Christmas- straight from God himself! Congratulations!! :)
JulieSp

Micah and Sunny said...

Emily,

We are truly thrilled for you. Praise the Lord, He has performed a miracle. Honestly, don't you feel like it is a total miracle!!!

I would so love to hear all about Korea and your experience when you are there. It will really bring joy to me to see Owen in your arms, friend.

God is good, all the time.

Anonymous said...

Oh! What joy and elation you guys must be feeling. I'm so happy for you. And especially happy you'll be home with Owen before Christmas
Hugs,
Audra

Anonymous said...

Oh my Goodness - I am so excited for you guys!!! What a truly great Christmas gift this will be - being together with Owen on his First Christmas!
Enjoy every second!